Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Events

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Events

Hi - I am using the event email invite for the 1st time. With it also being the 1st event our company is running, it is critical that the event invite works. Question - is there a way I can send a 'test invite' to a work colleague like I do when I send emails?
6 REPLIES
Occasional Advisor

Re: Events

Alos - when people bring guests, it shows they have to give me first and last name, but I want same information as from person attending. How do I do that?
Occasional Advisor

Event Guests

Hi - when people bring guests, it shows they have to give me first and last name, but I want same information as from person attending. How do I do that?
CTCT Employee

Re: Event Guests

Hello @DebbieVG. You certainly can send a test invite to your colleagues! For this, you will click Preview in the top right corner of the event invite and enter in up to five email addresses you would like to send this invite to. Keep in mind that they would not be able to register for your event as test emails cannot collect registrations but they are able to preview the invite and also the registration form.

As for guest information, you can edit the registration form and enter in the fields where you would like to collect information for your registrants' guests. Here is a link from our Help Center that will show you how to edit the registration form. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Caitlin. I will try that. I cant 'accept solution' - and was able to initially. Not technical enough to understand Java Script etc message
Occasional Advisor

Hi Caitlin

Please give further advice re sending the test email invites. There is no preview button top right corner. I followed video instructions to open but it only gives me 'view' option not preview. And I cant send a test invite. Also battling to work out how to send the invites 

Hi @DebbieVG!

In order to see the Preview option you will want to first click on the name of the email in your list of event invites that you want to preview. This will open up the "Email Details" page where you will see the feature. The picture below will highlight where to find it:

2017-10-15_14-57-30.gif

I did see you were able to successfully schedule other invites, but just in case another user is unsure of how to do so the steps are outlined here

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!