cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excess Billing

Excess Billing

Dear Team

It would be great if you could introduce email contact for people that are out of your time zone.  I find it difficult to call the helpline as I'm based in the India and my working hours are different to yours.

Whilst in writing, can you direct me to your accounts team?  I'm being charged for up to 25,000 contacts when I only have just over 7,000 at present. Please suggest 

Regards,

Daniel

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Excess Billing

Hello @DanielS7424,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. We actually have an office based in India! We know it can be hard to reach us with such a different time zone so you can reach us here, during your normal business hours. They will also be able to help you with your billing questions! 

I hope this helps. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Hi @ Amber_L

I tried reaching the Indian number and the executive Roger informed me that they have very little or no access to .com accounts .

Can someone email me with a solution?

Regards,

Daniel

Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @DanielS7424,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but because you are set up with a U.S. based Constant Contact account you would be subject to calling in and speaking to our U.S. based Billing team to resolve this. If you're based in India you may want to consider opening an account on our India site since their work hours would more closely align with yours. I am not sure how much of your account they would be able to transfer over though, so definitely speak to them about that process if you think it would be beneficial for you. In addition, I'm more than happy to submit your feedback to expand Support hours and Email Support options.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.