cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excessive bounces for "other" reason

Highlighted

Excessive bounces for "other" reason

UPDATED: Just discovered that our last two campaigns had an unbelievable number of bounces. We usually get 60-80 bounces from a list of 1600-1700 people. The last two have had 1046 and 1048 bounces respectively out of 1683 sent. The number of "suspended" bounces is around 60 as usual, and the remaining nearly 1000 bounces are designated "other". My own personal email address is included in this number.  I need to be communicating with our clients right now regarding weather conditions... does anyone know how I can resolve this quickly?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Excessive bounces for "other" reason

@GintyB3

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Community! To get your bounces resolved quickly, I would suggest reaching out to our Account Review department directly. They do have available hours today and you can contact them at your convenience. Click here for their available hours and contact information.

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.