cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export All Results into Separate Tabs

Occasional Contributor

Export All Results into Separate Tabs

It would be extremely useful if there was a button to "Export All Results" in one go per campaign. And for those results to appear in the spreadsheet either;

- On different tabs for Open/ Clicked/ Did not open/Unsubscribed/ Bounced

- Or all on one tab but with a column indicating their status, be it: Open/ Clicked/ Did not open/Unsubscribed/ Bounced

I currently send emails to 8 countries, and to export the results for each one, I have to export 5 separate spreadsheets and merge them into one for the full picture of results for our sales team to view. That is 40 spreadsheets to merge into 8 for every campaign.

There has to be an easier way?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Export All Results into Separate Tabs

Hello @AshKey. Thanks so much for coming into the Community! I can certainly understand how you would like to export your overall campaign statistics all at once. At this time, each report does have to be exported separately and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and I will send over your feedback to the appropriate team about the changes you would like to see in the way we create reports. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!