cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Bounces Report

Frequent Visitor

Export Bounces Report

I can't export bounces report from the site and I don't know why. Anyone more with this matter?

Since September I have this problem, I exported the reports perfectly before.

Constant Contact - Google Chrome.jpg

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Export Bounces Report

Hi @CIMWORKS

Thanks for posting. What information are you including in this export? If you are including "List name" can you try excluding it before you try exporting again?

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Hanna. 

I did what you told me and it works from the contacts, but if I try to export the bounces contact from the campaign I have no choice, and the report failed. You can see the steps on the file attached. Do you know why?

Thanks a lot.

Bounces1.png

Hi @CIMWORKS

Thanks for the detail. It does look like you are running into an issue we're aware of and working to resolve. In the meantime there is a quick workaround to give you the exported information. Just select all the bounces, tag them with a new tag and then export the tagged contacts from the Contacts page. When you export you will want to make sure you exclude the List name so that the export does not fail again. For the email named "Reenvio SW2016 Asturias" I made a new tag called "Reenvio Bounces" if you would like to take a look at this.

2015-10-26_8-34-54.jpg

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Would you like me to leave your case open to have you notified when this is resolved?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!