cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export a variable to a Google Form

Highlighted

Export a variable to a Google Form

I need to export a variable to a Google Form.  Here's how I'd like this to work:

(1) Person receives email as part of a campaign.  The email contains a unique identifier for that person and a link to a Google form.

(2) When the person clicks the link, the unique identifier goes with the link in order to pre-populate a field in the Google Form.  

I already know that Google Forms can accomodate a URL extension that carriers the prepopulated data - but I don't know what I'd need to do on the ConstantContact side to make that happen when the data is different for each email recipient.

Thanks!

Steve

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Export a variable to a Google Form

Hello @SteveR2

That's a great question. I'm sorry, but we do not currently have an integration with Google Forms. I will definitely submit that feedback to our product team. You could link to the Google Form and include the personal identifier by inserting a custom field.

For a list of Constant Contact integrations, click here.

Jordan E
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!