cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Event Registrants

SOLVED
Occasional Advisor

Is there a way to export all of those who have registered to attend an event?
9 REPLIES 9
Occasional Advisor

Figured this out for myself. You go to the events tab, select the event. You will then see an export report feature at the bottom of that page. That allows you to download the list.

Occasional Participant

Re: Exporting Event Registrants

Along with that, is there any way to export all of the Registrants information with all of their details as well ( the fields that exist in the registration form like - job title, company, and any comments?)  

I know you can get to the details for each individual one-by-one, but I would like to export one big comprehensive list with all of the registrants and their information.  It's very tedious to go into each one, we have a lot of attendees.

Is there still no one who can answer this? I'm hoping to do the same thing...

CTCT Employee

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post in the community. I see that Michael answered his own question but there is definitely a way to export ALL of the information on your registrants.

To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Go to your Event Dashboard.

2. From here, you should see a circle representing your current number of registrants. Look for Dashboard at the top of the circle and then look for "Reporting" to the right of it.

3. Once you've clicked on Reporting, look for "Export new Report" This will go through a quick export and then you should be allowed to download the file.

This method will give you every ounce of information you asked for from your registrants, including guest information as well. 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Regular Visitor

Thank you Melissa!!! You are amazing!!! It took me 3 events to get this information!!!!!!!

Regular Visitor

Im sorry I dont see how this answers the question as this is for only 1 event. If you have multiple events is the only way to get complete registrant lists to do it individually by each event? What if I needed a weekly list of say 10 events I was running in 1 month? 

Hello @MichelleC8806. Great question. Yes, you would have to export your registrants list for each event separately. At this time, reporting is separated by event and can only be done one at a time. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

There is no tab that says Export New Report.  It says Export report then you can choose Full Report or Custom Report but no is working HELP

CTCT Employee

@ArnettaW3

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear the exporting feature is not working for your event. I would be happy to take a look into this for you.

Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, name of the event, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!