cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting an email or email template to another account?

SOLVED
Regular Visitor

Re: Exporting an email or email template to another account?

Has there been a solution to this problem yet? The link for the solution is broken again. Please advize. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @AliceZ8,

Thank you for the heads up on the broken link. Here are the instructions on how to transfer the contents of an email from one Constant Contact account into another account.

This is still the current solution we have for this process. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Re: Transfer work to another user

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Well it has been almost 24 months since the topic has been brought up and we still do not have an easier way to perform this for customers/clients.  I get the impression that CC feels as though it could be a conflict of interest to perform the task but doesn't see the value in the fact that we are all CREATING these great emails in their platform.  Puzzled....

CTCT Employee

Hello @wilsonartmktg 

I hear where you're coming from. Although our workaround isn't ideal at this point in time, manually moving templates between accounts or having our Custom Services team assist you are the only methods we offer currently. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will pass it along for consideration.  

Amber Royal

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Export Template

Hi,

If I want to use an existing template, which I created from the default templates in my e-mails or to send of to a designer to make some changes.

Is it possible to extract my template in one way or another please?

Thanks,

Gunther Coppens

Harmonize It

Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Export Template

Hello @GuntherC

We do not have the ability to export templates from Constant Contact.  If you wanted to send someone a test/preview of your email they could take a look at it to see the layout and make edits.  If you wanted the complete design to be updated, sending them the Style Sheet of the template (available for most templates, but not all) might be helpful, as they could update the Style sheet for you to then update in your account.  To access the Style Sheet, if the template allows, you can edit the campaign and then in the black bar across the top of the email click the Style Sheet tab. 

2015-06-10_0738.png

Occasional Participant

Re: Export Template

Thanks!

Visitor

Totally agree. This is a very frustrating/annoying non-feature of Constant Contact. I'm a designer and create layouts for my clients to send out through their own accounts. Perhaps a solution would be a design only type of login/account. 

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hello @SarahF357,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

I understand your frustration with not being able to transfer email campaigns between accounts. However, if you are managing multiple Constant Contact accounts I recommend checking out our Business Partner program. With this, you will be able to manage multiple Constant Contact accounts from one console and transfer emails between accounts whenever you like. This is a special program for marketers or designers such as yourself that manage multiple accounts and get a little monetary compensation in return for bringing more organizations to Constant Contact. Click here for more information and to apply for this program.

I hope that this helps!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!