cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Exporting an email or email template to another account?

SOLVED

Re: Easily copying email template between accounts

Hi @RobynS50 

I apologize the link shared in this thread is not working for you! We are updating the post to properly reflect this unavailable link. The link included is actually connected to a workaround that does not apply for 3GE templates. If you are looking to copy blocks from one template to another in your account, you will either have to edit a copy of your email or recreate your blocks in the new template.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

How do you copy from one account into another?

CTCT Employee

Hello @EricR590,

At this time, there is no direct way to copy an email campaign from one individual account to another. Do you work with multiple accounts regularly? Are they connected as part of a larger company/institution? You can manually re-create the email in the new account, or you could have or professional services department rebuild it for you, for a one time charge of $79.00.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Honored Contributor

Re: Exporting an email or email template to another account?

UPDATED: May 2018

Hi,

Emails can be moved from one account to another by manually recreating it. We also have our custom services team that can help save time and recreate this template for you at a one time fee of $49.00. If interested, check out this page.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

This answer is completely unhelpful. I just spent the last 10 minutes searching the Constant Contact FAQ for the answer. Can't you just provide a link to the right page where the specific question is being answered? Survey Monkey provides free file transfers between accounts for its Professional-level members, I would hope that Constant Contact could figure out an easy way to facilitate this without charging $50 for the service, and requiring that a special request be made. For businesses, nonprofits and other organizations collaborating on events, campaigns, etc. this would make everyone's work a lot easier.

CTCT Employee

Christine,

My apologies for the link no longer being active. Here is an updated answer on how to do this. You will have to make sure you have permission to do so and access to both Constant Contact accounts, to complete the task.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Marty

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
Regular Visitor

that really is not an acceptable method. You could easily add a "package" button that will export html, styles and images to a zipped folder. If you're worried about loosing business then export the packaged file as a Constant Contact specific zipped file. 

Hi Marie,

Unfortunately at this time the two workarounds provided are the options for moving a template between accounts but I am happy to pass along your feedback and ideas. The updates we make come from user-requested features so we appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Visitor

This is not exporting, but rather, recreating.  Anyone who works in Constant Contact can do this without a tutorial, the point is to avoid having to do it this way..  I agree with your other customer, this is not an acceptable solution. 

Hi Patti,

Thanks for adding your thoughts, I have submitted them on this idea for you.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution