cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting an email or email template to another account?

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Re: Exporting an email or email template to another account?

Broken link to FAQ page...again!  This happens a lot on CC replies in these forums.  Please fix.

Hello,

The original link in the post is incorrect but the corrected link is in one of the comments from a more recent date. 

Here it is again if you still need it: Transfer An Email From One Constant Contact Email to Another Account. 

Thanks for pointing this out,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

We'd also find the ability to easily copy emails between accounts very useful.

Two and a half years later, is this any closer to implimentation?

Honored Contributor

HI Dawn,

Thank you for your request. This is still under review. But I did submit your feedback as well.

Thank you!

Occasional Visitor

Has any progress been made on this requested export/import functionality? I'm developing a template for a client (a Bank) who can not, for compliance/legal reasons, give me access to build directly in their account or to do the required 13 or so steps to transfer from my account to theirs. I'd hate to tell them they have to do these steps.

Hi Janna,

Unfortunately I don't have an update to share on this feature. It's still something we are looking more into. At this time the only way to complete a template transfer is to do so manually.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused but appreciate your feedback. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Established Member

It kinda feels like "looking into" and "reviewing" and "I forwarded this on" means they haven't done anything.

I too am trying to just export the whole email, and am unable to find a way to do this. 

Regular Visitor

Has there been a solution to this problem yet? The link for the solution is broken again. Please advize. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @AliceZ8,

Thank you for the heads up on the broken link. Here are the instructions on how to transfer the contents of an email from one Constant Contact account into another account.

This is still the current solution we have for this process. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Contributor

Transfer work to another user

I have created an email under my account. How do I transfer the work to another user's account to conduct the actual mailing?

Thanks