cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting with tags

Exporting with tags

Since my list has over 70,000 contacts on it, I'm unable to exclude by tag. As an alternative, I tried to download my entire list with name, email, and tags so that I could exclude by tag manually and then re-upload my list.

But when I try to download the list with "tags" checked as one of the fields to download, the .csv file doesn't include tags. Is there some rule that says it won't download tags on a list that big?

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Exporting with tags

Hello @SHPENational,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience with our tag feature. At the moment this is a feature request and I can track your feedback on this over to the proper team. With your list, you will want to separate all your contacts by list only instead of trying to use tags. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will submit your feedback. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.