cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB page changes.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

FB page changes.

I am trying to link my business manager page to my account and have no luck changing it.
5 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: FB page changes.

Hello @PennyE34,

Thank you for reaching out to the community today!

When linking a social media account using Social Share you will need to click Options and then select Social Accounts from this menu. You will then be presented with a menu allowing you to connect your Facebook account by clicking the corresponding icon. This will allow you to login to the account that you wish to connect. If you no longer want a social media page attached, you can always disconnect it

If you would like step by step instructions please visit this link.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem. The thing is that when you have your page on the Facebook Business Manager it no longer appears on the menu that you are referring to. How can I do it?

CTCT Employee

Hello RichardC805

In order to connect your Facebook pages to use Social Share, you will need to make sure that you are an administrator of that page. Once this is done, you will be able to connect the page and share your email. Here are the steps on how to do connect your social media accounts to Social Share.

Please let us know if this helps! 

Brian_H

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem. The thing is that when you have your page on the Facebook Business Manager it no longer appears on the menu that you are referring to. How can I do it?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @RichardC805,

Thanks for reaching out! When adding the account to your Social Share, you will need to make sure you are initially logging in to a Facebook account with Administrator status on the business page in question.  After that, the business page should be showing up for you.  If you are not seeing the page even after being logged in under an administrator's account, please send us a screenshot of the menu you are seeing that does not include your business page, the name of the business page, your username and a reference to this post to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we'll be able to do further troubleshooting.

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!