cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB "Join My List" App won't connect

All Star

Re: FB "Join My List" App won't connect

This is September 2018 and I'm having the same issue.  Also, I keep confirming my email and never get the confirmation link. I've checked SPAM folders, and all other folders. 

Marketing Advisor

Hi @PamelaJ324

I apologize that you are having issues with the Join My List app. Are you seeing an error message, and if so what does it say? Can you try to do this function in a different browser? Also, do you have a different Facebook administrator that could try connecting the Constant Contact application?

Are you trying to add a new email address to your verified email addresses in your account? If so you must first send the verification email and then it will let you confirm the address.

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I have the same issue and it is NOT working.

Any advice on this?

Thanks

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @JenniferK7090,

Thank you for contacting us.  Right now, it looks like our engineers are still working on the source of the problem.  The suggested workarounds are to try connecting the JMML integration through another business page administrator or to try and add it while using an alternate browser.  I have added you to the list to be notified when the issue is resolved.

Briody_W

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

I tried all the suggestions and they don’t work. However, my old email provider’s app works just fine. I might have to switch back to then if this isn’t fixed quickly. It’s affecting my business.
CTCT Employee

Hi @PamelaJ324!

I apologize that you continue to have issues with the Join My List app on Facebook and appreciate that it is important to your business to have this feature working properly. I am happy to continue to troubleshooting your issue but did want to clarify the troubleshooting you've performed. Have you tried using different browsers and are you a Facebook page administrator as this is required to include the app on your page? Were you seeing an error message? Could you attach a screenshot of the step that causes the issue during the connect process?

MARY_S

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Was this fixed yet? Its over a year since the original post on this topic. If it was not resolved I do not want to spend time troubleshooting, as all other posters on this thread were not successful with the troubleshooting suggested in this thread. 

If it was not fixed please advise how to remove it from my FB page as i already have the option on my sidebar to "join my list" and it is unprofessional to leave it there if it does not work.

Hi @RabbiF 

We have seen cases where the workarounds listed in this thread has successfully worked for other customers. Have you tried in a different browser or with a different admin? Please let us know if you still have this experience after trying these steps as any details of this would be helpful to track on our end. I also would like to mention, it is possible to remove the Join My List App from your page if you did in fact want to do this instead.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.