cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIX THE REFRESH ERROR

Occasional Participant

FIX THE REFRESH ERROR

I've been trying to send a message out to my club for over an hour and your site keeps doing an error, "oops, an error has occurred, refresh to your last saved state."  I've logged out, logged back in and the same refresh error pops up and wipes out all of the work done.    

Ridiculous.  Fix your product.  There are no help options on the weekends which is not ideal at all.  

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Oops an error has occurred you must refresh your browser to your last saved state.

For the money paid, I'm getting sick and tired of this message.  What's the fix, and when will it be done?

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Oops an error has occurred you must refresh your browser to your last saved state.

Hello @SarahN58,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are seeing this error message. It only appears when someone is working inside the email campaign with you. If no one is working inside the email campaign with you from a different computer, you may need to switch browsers to troubleshoot and see if that may be the issue instead. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Re: Oops an error has occurred you must refresh your browser to your last saved state.

There was no one else in the program but me. No one from another computer etc. I’ve had this before. The last time I waited a day or two and it was fine. Not a great way to go. When you want to create a campaign it’d be nice to be able to do it the same day.
Tags (2)

Re: FIX THE REFRESH ERROR

Hi @SarahN58 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I apologize this is happening with your email campaign. What browser are you working in? What is the name of the campaign you're seeing this error message with? this experience is something we would be happy to troubleshoot further for you. If you have not yet tested your browser, a great troubleshooting step is testing different browser or a private/incognito window. This allows us to see if there is any 3rd party add-ons affecting how Constant Contact is working in your browser. Please let us know if you still have this experience after testing your browser as we are still troubleshooting this experience. Though we do not have a time estimate of when this will be resolved, we also suggest recreating your email in a new template in the meantime as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.