cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Ad 24-48 hour hold-with no notice until you have already paid! :(

Regular Visitor

Facebook Ad 24-48 hour hold-with no notice until you have already paid! :(

I was very upset to learn that he facebook Ad that I was creating would not be live for 24 to 48 hours. This is a special that we are running for one weekend only and because there is NO INDICATION that the ad will not immediately launch I have now wasted $100 on an ad that my clients will not see until after the fact. It would be helpful if warnings like this were posted at the start of the ad page. This is my first time using this feature and it will also be my last.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook Ad 24-48 hour hold-with no notice until you have already paid! :(

Hello @StevenN8,

I am very sorry to hear this. Please feel free to reach out to our Facebook Advertising team for additional assistance with your ad. Our Facebook Advertising team can be reached at 855-816-6502.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!