cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Integration - Create a Lookalike Audience Feature

All Star

Facebook Integration - Create a Lookalike Audience Feature

This feature sounded great, but it doesn't work at all. For the past two days every time I have tried it I get an error message that says "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again later."  I've tried it on 3 different browsers as well. Telephone support guy said he thought it was a problem on Facebook side. I doubt if I could get through to Zuckerberg . . . . Anyway, so far it's a flop (no fault of CC).

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Facebook Integration - Create a Lookalike Audience Feature

Sorry to hear this has been the experience you've had! What step in the process were you on when this occurred? Also, which list are you selecting? You will need at least 300 contacts combined from across your different lists, but for best results, Facebook recommends having at least 500 contacts. It may be possible the list/contacts selected in your Constant Contact account is too small. Please send us these details by email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

See below. It happens right as I first click the "Create a Lookalike Audience" button. I don't even get a chance to select a list, etc. Even if I could far enough to select a list, the one I'd select has almost 2,000.

FBCapture.PNG

Hi @BobM19245 

Thank you for sharing these details with us! We have tracked this information in your account and added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I am having the same issue as well.

Administrator

Hello @LeslieS164. We would be happy to help you out with this. We do need some additional information before proceeding:

• Where in the process of creating the audience did you see the error?
  • What is the size of the group/lists that you are using for the Lookalike Audience?
  • Were you seeing the same error as pictured above?

Caitlin M.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing these troubleshooting details with us. I wanted to follow-up with this thread so you both may know this error message has been resolved. If for some reason you are continuing to experience it, please let us know right away! 

Frankie.P