cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook advertising

All Star

Facebook advertising

I have used Facebook advertising for my choral group, The Shrewsbury Chorale, 3 times in the past year. We have spent $100 each time to reach an audience of 10,000 people within a 25 mile radius of Shrewsbury, NJ. The fist time, we reached 8,702 people with 118 clicks. The second time, we reached 5,597 people with 174 clicks. This past December, we reached 3,563 people with 89 clicks.  You advertise that we will reach 10,000 people and you can see by the numbers, especially in the last two mailings, that the service has fallen far short. We are a nonprofit and need to spend money wisely. I feel we have wasted precious funds on a service that does not deliver as advertised. I love doing the newsletters for $20 a month, but the Facebook boost does not do what you claim. What are you going to do about this? How about a refund?

Roberta Kilduff

Shrewsbury Chorale

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook advertising

Hello @DianeM451,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm so sorry to hear you haven't had a great experience with our Facebook Advertising program. At this time any credit or refund requests will need to go through our billing team, who can be reached at 855-229-5506. Please give them a call at your earliest convenience to see what we may be able to do for you. I hope this helps!

Brandon A.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!