cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Facebook link attempt failure

Solution Provider

Facebook link attempt failure

I am trying to add my facebook link but I get the message "Your changes can not be saved. An unexpected error occurred when trying to process your request."
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook link attempt failure

Hello @RichA70

Thank you for posting! So sorry you were running into that error when trying to add your Facebook link. When you were adding the link, how were you inserting it? Did you create a clickable link to your Facebook account or were you using one of our Social Media buttons

If you were creating a clickable link, were you copying and pasting the URL directly into the block? If so, I would try following these directions on how to add a link to your campaign

Otherwise if these were not the steps you followed, could you explain what steps you were taking when creating this link? 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.