cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook not linking to my Constant Contact account, going on over a year now...

SOLVED
Highlighted

Facebook not linking to my Constant Contact account, going on over a year now...

When I joined my new company and started using constant contact, the Facebook account associated was working fine. We had to change users due to that fact that I took over someone else's log in info. Constant Contact cannot now connect Facebook to our Constant Contact account. My log in for facebook includes 3 pages, one of which should be connected. Why is this not the case? Do I need to completely change my Facebook log in for that page, because that isn't going to happen. Customer Service told me about a year ago that it might not be solved, so is that the best answer. It's unsolvable? Please advise. Thanks. 

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook not linking to my Constant Contact account, going on over a year now...

Hello @JDecker. I'm so sorry that you haven't been able to connect your Facebook page but I'd be happy to assist you. In order to connect your Facebook page, you will need to make sure that you have administrative access to the page or have the Facebook login information for someone who does have this access. Once you verify that you have access to the page, you will need to disconnect the page from Social Share. Then you will reconnect the page following the steps here. Let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Re: Facebook not linking to my Constant Contact account, going on over a year now...

Disconnecting never worked before but it did this time! THANK YOU!!

CTCT Employee

Hi @JDecker

Thank you for letting us know this worked! Feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions, we're always here to help.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!