cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook posting error, don't know how to fix or delete

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Facebook posting error, don't know how to fix or delete

So one of my newsletter versions posted to facebook with the WRONG photo.  Now I don't know how to delete it from facebook, or fix the photo.  It doesn't give me those options ON FACEBOOK.  Where do I find it to fix it or delete it? It was autoposted from two campaigns ago.  Help!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Facebook posting error, don't know how to fix or delete

Hello @KevinR388. If you need to delete a post you have posted to Facebook using our Social Share tool, you will have to do this directly on Facebook (note: only page Administrators can do this so you must be logged in as one). In the top right corner of your post, there should be a dropdown arrow. Click on this and you will be given the option to delete. From there, you can create a new post on Social Share with the corrections and repost to your Facebook page. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.