Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook share

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Facebook share

Not happy with Constant Contact. Why does an image not show up when I share campaign to Facebook? Never had a problem before, but my last two posts, where an image is very important, do not show an image. Again.....very unhappy. If this doesn't get fixed, I have to find someone else to use.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook share

Updated January 2019:

Hello @SusanE411,

Thank you for coming into the community with your concerns.  I agree wholeheartedly that being able to choose the right image is an important part of marketing through social media.  Facebook has recently been making changes to how they are handling posts from third parties like us, as well as what images they will or won't use.  As they make changes and we adapt, we'll continue sharing what information and tips we can.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

"This article" is a dead link.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @JamesS1

I apologize for the dead link. Here is the link I believe he was sharing with the Community. I have also removed this link from his original post. 

Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!