cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook sign up form

Occasional Contributor

Facebook sign up form

I have a group that I use rather than a page. How can I add a sign up form to the group? Plus I can not add our email blast to the group. It always wants to put it on my personal page rather than the group page.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook sign up form

Hello @Old.Colony,

That's a great question!  Facebook's group pages are a bit different than their business pages, and one of the biggest restrictions for a group page, is that they don't have access to third-party integrations (like ours).  This means that our social share, and Facebook sign-up forms won't work on that group page, however you can still manually post sign-up forms and your email campaigns.  You can create a Landing Page sign-up form, and share that URL to your facebook group.  To share you campaigns to that page, you can manually copy and paste the Campaign Share URL into a normal facebook post on that page.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.