cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook

Occasional Contributor

Facebook

Your app keeps telling me to fix the Facebook account. I've fixed about ten times and it still does not work. Where can I change the user that was affiliated with Facebook/Constant Contact. It still shows the same person and she left 3 months ago!!!!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Facebook

Hello @awmcanada ,

There are a few things that could be causing this. First, try disconnecting the Facebook account from social share and then re-adding it back.

Here is our FAQ on both Adding and Disconnecting Social Accounts on Social Share.

If the error still occurs:

Is the facebook page you are trying to connect a Business Page? If so, you may need to check who the administrator of the account is. When adding a Facebook Business Page, you will need to use the login credentials of the page's Administrator(s).

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Tags (1)