cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Feel like I'm being watched

Visitor

Feel like I'm being watched

I just started a free trial, upon recommendation from a friend. She had good things to say about this program. So far, I have sent an email that delayed sending by 4 hours. Aside from that, as soon as I open an email from Constant Contact, I get a phone call from the person apparently overseeing my trial. She even knew that one of my employees had used the program for me to set up ways to join my email list. I DO NOT appreciate my every move being watched. I would like to give this program a fair trial but, I will cancel my subscription if this does not change. I do not want phone calls. I have told the woman this, multiple times. It must stop.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Feel like I'm being watched

HI @CraftyYarn

I am sorry to hear of this experience. We do not watch your account in any way but we do note any calls, chats, emails or contact with us. I see there is a case about the delay you ran into so this information could have come from that interaction.

I have set your account up to not get phone calls. This can take 3-4 business days to fully process through the system.

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!