cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

File Management

All Star

File Management

I decided to delete single-use graphics from old emails in my account. However, the number of clicks required to scroll to the oldest graphics in the Library proved to be daunting, and I abandoned the attempt. Am I doing something wrong?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: File Management

Hey @MacEgel,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a great question. While going through your Library there are a few ways in which you can speed up the process and stop the scrolling. On the left-hand side of your screen, you will see different folders and categories on how your files and images are stored. You can click on specific ones to filter them down.

library.png

Or the other option is under the search bar in the top left it says 'Advanced'. In that section, you can filter by a date range with a few other filters turned on.

advanced.png

Please let us know if you have any other questions! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!