Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Upload Error

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

File Upload Error

Hi all! 

I am trying to upload a contact file. I have tried in csv and xlsx. Both cause the same "issue." I "upload" the file and then it goes to step 2 (matching) in the header but actual screen still shows processing of the file and there are no columns present. It continues to spin and spin with no push through past this "uploading" screen. 

Is there a common error that is causing a contact upload issue? Has anyone dealt with this in the past and do you have a solution? I have double checked all of the file content and that is all accurate. I am not new to mail systems or file movement. This is a new issue that I have not seen in the past. 

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: File Upload Error

@ChristinaR448

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble uploading your contact file. I know how important it is to get your contacts uploaded in a timely manner. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, your contact file and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.