cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

Fillabe forms

Highlighted
All Star

Fillabe forms

I want to create a form and have the user send the entered information to me.    Thsi should be accomplished by finding the formor link on my website and then have the form sent.  Is this possible ?

Thanks for feedback. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Fillabe forms

Hi @HPMSI,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. It is possible for you to either create a survey or an event campaign to collect information from your contacts. However, this information would not automatically be sent to you as you would need to export the data after the results have accumulated. Or you can create a form external to Constant Contact and insert the link to that form within your email campaigns. I hope this information helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!