cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Old Sent items

Occasional Contributor

Finding Old Sent items

Impossible to find an old sent item from months ago. The continuous scrolling down is extremely time consuming. What happened to jumping pages?
27 REPLIES 27
Honored Contributor

Re: Finding Old Sent items

Guess they didn't think it was important. 

CTCT Employee

Re: Finding Old Sent items

Hi @AccessGen,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We've had many customers request an enhanced sort/search function for campaigns and will be sure to add your feedback as well. In the meantime you can click Campaigns, narrow your search by either Status or Campaign Type, and use the Sort function on the right side of the screen to sort by Last Modified, A-Z, Z-A, Old - New, New - Old:

2016-08-18_13-11-01.png

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

scroll arrows

Where are the scroll arrows at the bottom of screen which enables me to scroll page by page?
Honored Contributor

Re: scroll arrows

Navigation was deemed unimportant important by the cracker jack design team of the "New User Experience".
Administrator

Hello @MODC_Staff. At this time, the only way to navigate through your campaigns is to continuously scroll down. I will gladly submit feedback on your behalf to our developers to let them know of this request and to possibly seeing it implemented into accounts in the future. I completely understand the importance of being able to navigate easily within your account. 

In the meantime, I would like to recommend using folders to organize your campaigns into different months or subjects so it would be a little easier to locate them instead of having to scroll so far back. Here is an FAQ on how to use folders. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CTCT Employee

Pagination in the new experience works differently.  At the bottom of the page there is a "View more campaigns" button.  I hope this helps.

Sherrie (Sangster) Fernandes

Product Management
Contributing Developer

With all due respect, no it doesn't help. We are aware of the change, even Capt Obvious can see that. 

Its the removal of the discreet navigation that folks are complaining about.

Try going from page 6 to page 10 with "view more campaigns.  Try working with 100 campaigns and going back to the beginning each time and having to start over.

Its upsetting that the program people may not even realize what it is exactly your customers are having issues with.  

CTCT Employee

We apologize for the frustration with the new navigation.  We are currently working with our engineering and user experience teams to explore alternatives.  Your feedback is important to us and we take it very seriously.  Please keep it coming. 

Sherrie (Sangster) Fernandes

Product Management

looking for old emails

I've been using constant contact for years. This is the first time I've logged on since you changed the site around. One thing that I have not been able to find in this new site is when you are viewing old emails, you could alsways skip to a page number. I have HUNDREDS that I need to search through and I know that if I sent them a year or so ago, I probably need to jump to page 9 or 10. I don't want to scroll all the way down through the list....it's taking too much of my time to mess with this. Please consider adding this back to your site. The other thing that would work even BETTER is if you would add a search bar and search the old emails with a specific word or phrase.