cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Old Sent items

Occasional Visitor

changes to the site

The recent changes to the site have made working in Constant Contact much more time consuming. Now I have to scroll page by page to reach an old email instead of being able to flip thru the page numbers.
Marketing Advisor

Re: changes to the site

Hello @MandiL0, We apologize you are experiencing any kind of troubles navigating our sites new look. I wanted to share with you on how to easily find your campaigns you are trying to access. 

1. Go to the campaigns tab

These next steps are ways you can narrow down your search to easily find your older work.

1. Select the status the campaign is in and narrow it down by “Sent” or “Draft”
  2. Select the Campaign type “Newsletter & Announcements, Event or Survey ect.
  3. Or you can select the Sort order from Last Modified to A-Z or Z-A, Old to New or New-Old

Last, put your campaign you would like to easily access in a folder. We want to make sure you can easily access your work and find the campaigns you want to work with quickly. I will let put in a feature request for the search function bar to appear to help locate campaigns by tittle. I do want you to know we are listening and working to try and make your efforts easy and accessible.

How to find older campaigns.png

I really hope this is helpful! Thank you again for sharing with us your troubles and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

The Newest Version of Constant Contact

I have to honestly say that this new updated version has to be by far the worst version of C.C. I've ever seen. I've been using this program since 2009 (earlier with other companies) and this update is terrible. There's no color, all emails I've sent since 2009 look alike. I can't go back and find past emails unless I scroll through all pages- the previous one you could go to the bottom and go back page numbers. This one you have to go through every single page!! not user friendly for the busy business person! Can you bring back some of the qualities from the latter version of C.C. Thank you, Brenda
Administrator

Re: The Newest Version of Constant Contact

Hello @BrendaB40. As @Sherrie_F mentioned "We are currently working with our engineering and user experience teams to explore alternatives for the new [campaign] navigations." I will certainly send feedback for you as well directly to our engineering team. I see that you do send out a lot of emails using our product. Have you tried using folders to organize your campaigns?

In regards to your comment about your emails looking similar, I would suggest adding in a colored divider block or using one of our Feature Article blocks that can have a colored background added to it. This way, you can break up your email into different sections and have important parts of it stand out to your contacts! If you would like, you can call into our Support department and we can assist you in adding some color into your emails. Their hours are located here

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Page menu gone

Instead of having to scroll thorugh each and every single email, we used to be able to jump ahead several "pages" - this is VERY time wasting to have to go one page at a time when you know the email you're looking for is buried in the middle of all of them.....

Redesign of website

Your redesign makes it more cumbersome to go through old campaigns. Can you add a "search" feature to allow us to easily find old email messages? The new design doesn't even allow us to jump ahead several pages -- instead you require us to click a button after scrolling down a few campaigns. So in order to search for an email not immediately by the top or bottom, it takes a lot of time. Furthermore, if you click on a campaign and want to return to where you are, you are put back at the top and have to scroll down the monotonous several screens again.
Tags (1)
Honored Contributor

Re: Redesign of website

They've acknowledged the somewhat bonehead design but have no time frame for redesign or improvement.

I've never seen these folks do anything quickly so it could be a while.

Administrator

Re: Redesign of website

Hello @BonniStraw2013. I apologize for the time that you have spent when searching through your campaigns."As @Sherrie_F mentioned above "We are planning some enhancements that will help our customers find their old campaigns more easily." While I can not give a timeline, I can assure you that we are working to improve the product and we are listening to your feedback. I do want to suggest using folders to organize your campaigns so you can find them easier.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.