cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit to block images not saving

Frequent Visitor

Fit to block images not saving

Hello, any images I've saved as "fit to block" will save momentarily, and then revert back to a smaller size. I've used CC for two years and never encountered this issue, but it has been happening for the past couple of days now and is very frustrating. Please advise if there is a way to fix it. Thank you!
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Fit to block images not saving

Hello @NicholasW0,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm really sory this is happening. After looking in your account, I was unable to replicate the issue you are experencing. I see this post is from two days ago. Are you still having trouble saving the images?  If so, are you getting any error messages? Try using another browser and see if it works there. If you're still having trouble, feel free to send us an email at Social_Support(at)ConstantContact(dot)Com. Please include the name of the campaign you are working, a screenshot of the affected area, and any additional details you'd like to provide. This will greatly help us in researching the issue.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!