cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font availability

Highlighted

Font availability

Google fonts is a great resource for obtaining the HTML code to insert in a custom email campaign; however, there doesn't appear to be a way to use the code if you are working in the template side (vs. custom side).  One can paste code into a custom email design, but is there a way to gain access to the HTML code while working on the automated side as well?

6 REPLIES 6
CTCT Employee

Re: Font availability

Hello @DianeM496,

Thank you for reaching out to the community! Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to support editing the HTML of an email template and we do not currently support external fonts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I will be sure to submit this suggestion to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

I also would like to see google fonts available. The font selection is pretty limited.  I use a google font in my logo and it would be nice to be able to use that font when using my company name in the message. A justified option for text alignment.  I'm not sure you provide an option for custom color selection either. I could be wrong but that would be a great option too. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @ConnorJ57,

I can absolutely get you added to the feature request for google fonts.  We do provide full color control of the fonts, using either a classic color-wheel, or you can use the hex-code for the color you want.  We also have a walkthrough with screenshots showing to format the text.  The 'color' button you're looking for is the A with an underline, as seen below.Change_font_Color.png

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

can you please add me to this list of the google fonts feature? I also find it very frustrating that I cannot match my emails to my website, logo, and other copy. 

Tags (3)

Hi @AEMTEK. That's a great suggestion and I'll be sure to mark this feedback on your account. Regarding your concern about being able to brand your template, we have a Branded Template Builder available in your account that might be worth trying out! I'm also going to send you an email with some other options that we have available for our customers that are looking for branded emails.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Ditto here - I want to be ADA compatible so want to use text instead of pictures of text - please allow us to use Google Fonts or attach fonts with Font Squirrel.