cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font style, Time Zone

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Font style, Time Zone

I'm Korean User. 1. There are only English font style so I'd like to add Korean font style, is there any solution? 2. I'd like to send my campaign right away but it was not sent but just scheduled.I think this is because it is set in US time zone. Please let me have your answer.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Font style, Time Zone

Hi Carol,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to change the font style at this time. You can paste in the style text you would like and double check the formatting by sending a test copy to yourself. I'm happy to pass along your feedback!

When you scheduled your email did you choose "Send Now"? It should send within aprox. ten minutes if you have chosen this option. You can schedule emails to send in the future if you would rather. In this case, the email would send based on the time zone you have set in your account. It looks like your account is set to Eastern Standard Time in the United States. If you would like to change this so the emails send in your current timezone please click My Account > My Settings and then choose the correct zone on the right of your page.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Campaigns not sending

Hello, We tried sending out a campaign 7-29 then again today 8/4. Each time when I came to check on them a day later I see that they never went out! The majority of campaigns we make are scheduled and send out at a later day. I received the same message I always do of it telling me it will be sent out on that specific date/time. I'm a bit concerned as I now have a couple campaigns set up that MUST go out on time. The campaign that is sending out today was the one from last week, I just edited the campaign to fit what we're giving away this week. Is there some glitches and errors happening with the scheduling?
Tags (2)

Re: Campaigns not sending

Hi @MegR67

I am sorry to hear this is happening. I took a look at your account and wasn't able to find any emails that were scheduled and didn't send. I do see that you have an email scheduled to send Sunday the 9th. Was this the campaign you are referring to? If not, can you tell me the name of the email in question so we can take another look?

Just a heads up, when you schedule an email the email can take up to an hour to send depending on traffic and the size of your list. Typically, you would see the email send in about ten minutes but the is a window of an hour here. 

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!