cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Fonts Glitching on Outlook Application

Fonts Glitching on Outlook Application

My team and I are having consistent trouble with our fonts glitching when our emails are viewed in the Microsoft Outlook application. We design our emails using a sans serif font (Calibri), but in most instances, the font shift to a serif (Times?) when viewed in Outlook. We have tried contacting Constant Contact's customer service in the past but the issue has still not been solved. Please help!

2017-03-08.png

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Fonts Glitching on Outlook Application

Hi @JeffA9,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry your text is changing fonts. It could be related to a few sitations. If the font isn't available on your computer or device, your web browser substitutes the font for one that is available, which can make your email design look different than you intended it to. Calibri is considered a non-standard font which means it may/may not display as Calibri. You can try switching to a web-safe font to see if that works!

If not, and you're copying/pasting your text from another source into your email campaign, try pasting it first into a text editor to "strip out" or remove any problematic formatting. If you use Microsoft Windows, look for Notepad; if you use Apple, look for TextEdit as text editors are often included with whatever type of computer you have. You'll then just need to copy it from the text editor and then paste it into your email campaign. I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.