cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You deserve the best.
Beginning Saturday 2/15 we will be upgrading our phone system to ensure we are providing you with the best possible experience.
Due to this upgrade, we will be limited to Chat support only on Saturday from 10-8 pm ET.
On Monday, President's Day, we plan to have both Chat and Phone support available from 10-6 pm ET on the new system.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Footer not autopopulating

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Footer not autopopulating

Hello, 

We have the footer information for our company name, address, phone, website, etc. set up in the settings. 

It has shown up in all campaigns I've done so far using one template. 

I'm trying a template I haven't used before and the footer info isn't autopopulating in it.

How do I get the footer information to autopopulate? 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Footer not autopopulating

Hello @info_nucpp,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue where the footer information is not autopopulating correctly. I took a look at your account and reviewed multiple previously sent campaigns as well as a few more recent drafts. Fortunately for myself I am seeing the footer information populate correctly across all of them. But I'd still like to figure out why you might not be able to see it.

Any chance you have tried to work in a different browser? Or in Incognito/Safe Mode? It's possible something is interfering with your browsing experience. I would troubleshoot with that and also make sure your Internet speeds are above 2 mbps for upload and download. If you're still replicating the issue then I would email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, and a reference to this post and we can investigate further.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Nick,

Thanks again for your reply.

I always use the same browser (Safari) and haven't changed any settings on it. I just now went back to the campaign draft and refreshing the page and that didn't help.

Could you please look at the most recent campaign draft titled "NUCPP News Briefs 2017/8/20" as that's the one that isn't autopopulating as I can see from my end of things. Please let me know if you still see our company info in the footer. 

Many thanks, Gail

Gail

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Sorry Nick - another question. Is there a specific way to refernence this post when I send an email to the address you gave me? Thanks, Gail

Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @info_nucpp. You can include a link to your post here in the Community in your email to us along with your screenshots or any additional information you can provide to us. This way, we'll be able to link quickly back to your original inquiry. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Caitlin! 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Nick - just reread your reply and realize I should be contacting the email address you gave me. Thank you, Gail