cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Formatting Errors

Formatting Errors

I love Constant Contact, but I'm really frustrated with the fluidity of the new system. It's a bit confusing when some templates still use the old editing tools, and the new templates use a completely different set. I look forward to more streamlining from Constant Contact, and less bugs - I frequently have to refresh to get editing text boxes/floating windows, and I am constantly being shown the "you've been away for awhile, please click to continue working" while I'm actively working! The bugs are frustrating and they're silly - the functionality for all the new features is there, and I love the direction you are going, but the system is not reliable right now.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Formatting Errors

Hello @colonialfit,

I really appreciate your feedback but I am sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. It's definitely not what we want.

Is there any chance you have tried using Constant Contact in another browser? I would just be curious to see if the issue stems from something affecting your current browser and if it will replicate in a different one. It's possible an extension or plugin is interfering with the site experience. You could also try using Constant Contact in Incognito/Safe Mode with your preferred browser and see if that helps.

And I do apologize for any inconvenience or confusion created by having two editors. Right now you still have access to the second-generation templates when you create copies of your older templates but any fresh templates created will appear in the third-generation editor. I would check out our Knowledge Base article on moving from the second-generation editor to the third-generation editor. It might help with clearing up any confusion between the two.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.