cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting changing after newsletters are sent

Formatting changing after newsletters are sent

Lately when I send out a newsletter, the result that shows up in peoples' inboxes has small formatting glitches. For example, this month there was extra space added after a headline or two and a couple photo captions are in a different font than the rest of the letter. Any idea what could be causing this?
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Formatting changing after newsletters are sent

Hi @LindaS5058

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email. I apologize you’re seeing these formatting changes you’ve described! I took a peek at your account and can see you are reusing 2GE templates. When creating your emails I would suggest using new blocks instead of replacing content in old blocs. Are you copying and pasting content? If so, here’s an article we have to help with removing problematic formatting from your copied text. I also would suggest taking a look into the 3GE templates available in your account. These templates help maintain your formatting changes and can be found when you create a brand new email.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.