cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting is different on an iphone X

Occasional Contributor

Formatting is different on an iphone X

Does anyone know why the formatting shows up differently on an iphone X? I'm using Verdana text and it looks perfect on my iphone 6 but not on the iphone X. Any ideas why?

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Formatting is different on an iphone X

@ElizabethF97

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear your formatting is changing on different mobile devices. I would definitely like to take a look into this for you. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of your email campaign and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Sent this morning. Will wait to hear back!

CTCT Employee

Hey @ElizabethF97,

We did receive more information from you and we were able to assist you via email about the formatting issues you were experiencing. 

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance regarding this issue.

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Taryn, what is the information you shared with the person who asked about this problem? It would be helpful if the advice were posted so we could solve the problem too. A single letter is dropping to a second line in the email I designed ... this is only occurring on iPhone X. What can i do? username and campaign is called Wild Wednesday phase 1.

Hi @JeanieD 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email! I apologize it is not displaying as it should. This display change is something our Support is continuing to look into. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the area you're experiencing this on your phone, along with the app and email client you are using? Although you have already spoke with our Support I would like to share our response here as well. As a workaround we suggest recreating your block or changing your text font. You can set the font size to one step larger, save and exit, then come back in and set it to the correct height. Previous users in this thread was able to solve this experience by recreating their block.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.