cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting issue - email does not look like preview.

SOLVED

Re: Social Share block glitch in Outlook

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Thanks for the update!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Images cut off text in Microsoft Outlook

Images cut off text in Microsoft Outlook. The first letter on a line does not appear when an image is left aligned with the text. This problem does not appear to affect text with an image that is right aligned.
CTCT Employee

Re: Images cut off text in Microsoft Outlook

Hello @ToniR6

I tested the latest sent email from your account to my Outlook and could not see the display issues that you mentioned.  I would like to take a further look though, so that we can work towards resolving this for you.  Can you send us the answers to the following questions please? 

• What is the name of the email that you are testing? 
  • Can you send us a screenshot of each issue (the image being cut off and the first letter not appearing in a paragraph)? 
  • Which version of Outlook are you testing to (Hotmail, OWA, 2010, etc.)? 

If you wish to keep any of these answers private, please feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and your username.  

Visitor

Was there ever a resolution on this? I'm having the same issue.

Hi @KaiF9

What is the name of the email this is happening in so I can take a look?

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Visitor

News letter - august addition. 

Thanks for the response. I took a look and can't replicate anything being cut off. Can you verify exactly which image is being lost and what version of Outlook you are working in?

Thanks!

Hannah M.

This is happening to me as well. I have Microsoft Outlook 2016. 

Hi @CarrieP00

What is the name of the email you are working in and what image is showing as cut off?

Hannah M.

Regular Visitor

Can someone help me with this? I am experiencing the same issue and there are more than 50 pages of replies.Screen Shot - Text Cut Off when Photo With Caption is aligned to the left.PNG