cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting issue - email does not look like preview.

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Re: Formatting issue - email does not look like preview.

I wish I could downvote this response. It almost sounds like this formatting issue was caused on purpose so you can sell a new $10/month subscription.

CTCT Employee

Re: Formatting issue - email does not look like preview.

Hello @CareerSource_PBC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that your email campaign does not look the same in your email client compared to the preview mode. Sometimes your email will look different in certain email clients due to specific settings you may have. Also, if you copy and paste your text in your email campaign, that can cause formatting issues in your email client due to extra code being brought in. If you email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) a screenshot of the issue you are having, the title of your email campaign, what email client you have, your username, and a description of your issue we can do some research to see what is going on. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.