cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Formatting

Highlighted
All Star

Formatting

Howdy! When using Constant Contact, I must open and use two browers in order for the images, templates, and other settings to open. Some portions only load when I'm using explorer, such as images to the library or templates on Chrome. I don't believe this is an issue on my end as it began almost as soon as the CC transition started. I've also deleted my browsing history and updated them. I've also found that CC has trouble loading in general. I've been working with CC for about 6 months. I was a MilaChimp user, but my organization had this system in place. It did take some getting used to, but it's been farily user friendly until now. I find myself getting quite frustrated with my weekly Inter-office newsletter because the issues seem to take more work than the content of the newsletter. I anticipated the new updates and hoped it would make the issues resolve themselves, but they have not. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Sincerely, Lealia Nelson
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Formatting

Hello @KarynL4!

I am so sorry you're running into many road blocks when utilizing multiple browser's to create your campaigns. 

Constant Contact is compatible with the most recent stable (non-beta) releases of these browsers:

• Chrome - Google's Chrome browser automatically updates for all users. Check or update your Chrome version.
  • Firefox - Mozilla's Firefox browser automatically updates for most users and has support for the current version and the three most recent versions. Check or update your Firefox version. 
  • Edge - We currently don't support Microsoft Edge, but plan to support it soon.
  • Internet Explorer 10, and Internet Explorer 11 - Check or update your Internet Explorer version.
  • Safari 7 - Apple's Safari browser automatically updates for most users. Make sure to stay updated to the latest version.

You mentioned you have cleared browsing history already but would you mind checking these additional settings as well in your preferred browser? 

Cookies and Other Browser Settings. Also when you do work on these newsletters, are you in office or are you working from home? 

Please respond back after you check these settings and let us know if there was any change.

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
All Star

HI,

Thank you for responding. I did as you suggested and cleared Browser Cookies in Chrome. I work primarily in the office. I'm now having trouble with the images. They don't show up in the library and I can't insert them into the newsletter. When I click the image button it doesn't do anything. I'll finish clearing out the Cookies in my other browser, but I've done that in Chrome and it didn't change anything.

Thoughts?

Best,

Lealia

Honored Contributor

Remote control screen sharing would be helpful in this case.

CTCT Employee

Hello @KarynL4

Thank you for your response. I would be happy to help you trouble shoot further. It may be one of two issue. I am going to go over both issues and what to do.

• Plugin/Extension

You may have a plugin or extension in Google Chrome that is not letting the sight run properly. The best way to test this is to try using Constant Contact in Incognito Mode. Click on the 3 bars on the top right of the browser window and then click on New Incognito Window. In the new window, go to ConstantContact.com and log in. Try to upload or add your image. If you are able to work correctly you will need to go through your extension in Google Chrome and disable them one at a time to see which is causing the issue.

• Connection Issue

You may not have enough upload or download speed to run Constant Contact. The best way to check this is go to speedtest.net. Click on Began Test. You will ping your closes server. It will give you an upload and download speed. You want to be over 2mbps for both to use Constant Contact with out any issues.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
All Star

egads!

1.33 down

0.87 up

brb, need to stir the fire in my cave