cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some of our customers are experiencing difficulty logging in. We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it as quickly as we can. Check our status page for updates

Free Trial Limits

Occasional Participant

Free Trial Limits

Are there limits to how many lists/contacts I can import in the trial version? If so, what are these limits? Are there limits to how many subscribers I am able to send an e-mail to in the trial version? If so, what is the limit? Thank you, -Ivan
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Free Trial Limits

Hi,

Thank you for your posting. Click here for our FAQ explaining what is available with the trial.  You can create as many emails, events, surveys as you want, but it is limited to 10 contacts.

Ken

KenG
Social Support Intern

Help

I signed up for the trial but I just sent out my email campaign to 4 emails. I have to go home to search up the rest ..how do I sent to more contacts when I want to...Can you only send one time?
Tags (4)

Re: Help

Hi @DinaA27 

You will want to save the contacts into lists in your account. You can create as many lists of contacts as you would like and you can even create different varieties of lists with the same handful of contacts. To create a list, click the Contacts tab of your account and use the plus icon next to "lists" on the left of the page. 

Here are some directions on how to add contacts to the list. You will want to choose this list to send to when you are scheduling your email!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!