cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Free Trial

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Free Trial

I signed up for the free trial. Verified my email then I go to sign in and it tells me the trial has expired. I tried to get help from NICK but he didn't know what to do. Then he ended the chat quickly after giving a smart remark. So there is NO free trial
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Free Trial

Hello @LoriD8565,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

I apologize that you were unable to use your trial period. In some cases, there may have already been a trial that was started previously, therefore, you saw that it was expired when you had tried to log in. If you would still like to try the product, you are welcome to visit ConstantContact.com and start a new trial. After 60 days you will be asked to activate the account. Also, keep in mind that once you have sent to 100 recipients the trial version will no longer allow you to send.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!