cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

French translation

Highlighted

French translation

We have a location that is bilingual - French/English and require the text to be in french and english. Is there an option anywhere in the sign up tools to choose a different language and to sort them by english and french?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

Re: French translation

Hello @ScottS1075. Thanks for coming into the Community. You are able to change the language in your account which will change the following areas of your campaigns/sign-up forms:

• the footer text of your campaigns
  • the email privacy policy that appears in the footer
  • the non-editable text on the Forward Email to a Friend Form
  • the buttons on the web sign-up form

However, the fields on your sign-up forms will remain in English. What I recommend is to check out our Marketplace where you may be able to find an integrated sign-up form product that will be able to have different languages available. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!