cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent "Oops! Something went wrong" errors

All Star

Frequent "Oops! Something went wrong" errors

Lately, I've been getting frequent "Oops! Something went wrong" errors, requiring me to refresh and lose work. I can depend on getting them several times as I'm working on email content. It's frustrating. What's going on?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Frequent "Oops! Something went wrong" errors

Hello @LukeF1,

Thank you for reaching out to us today! I'm sorry to hear the error has been causing issues with saving and making progress with your email builder. Have you recently added any add-ons or extensions to your web browser? You can test to see if it's a plugin causing the errors by accessing our website while in Private Browsing or Incognito mode on your internet browser.

For additional details regarding this issue, you can check out this article regarding the error message that's occurring while saving.

Please reach out to us again if these troubleshooting steps don't work, or if you have any additional questions.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.