cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated!

Highlighted

Frustrated!

Your site is impossible to operate! I have been a loyal customer for 10 years and now I cant even send a simple postcard. Your options are limited and you need a IT degree to create an ad! Very upset! Ron Manz President 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Frustrated!

Hello @RonM3,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the difficulties you are experiencing while trying to create a postcard. I have taken a look at your account and see that this is your first time using the new 3rd Generation editor. If you would like, you can copy one of your previous templates to continue using the 2nd Generation editor that you are used to, instead. I know it is different from what you have previously used but if you want to give the new tool another chance, this guide will walk you through some of the differences and features. I hope that makes it easier for you.. If you have any specific questions about making changes, please let me know or give us a call so that our Support team can walk you through things step-by-step! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!