cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Funky display on some mobile devices

SOLVED
Highlighted

Funky display on some mobile devices

Have an issue with some mobile devices - the problem is on an iphone 10 using outlook 365. It shows as this:

ob1.jpgob2.jpg 

On my iphone 8+ running same mail program it looks good.

WG1.pngwg2.png

Is there something we are doing wrong or something that we can do to make sure all mobile user get a good experience?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Funky display on some mobile devices

Hello @MichelleS1760 ,

I'm sorry to see that your emails aren't formatting properly on your iPhone 10. This is actually something caused by Outlook that our developers are aware of. Due to it being outside of our system, there isn't a fix that we can implement but Outlook is aware of how mobile responsive emails are displaying within certain versions of their systems so hopefully they resolve that quickly! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Poor display on iphone 10

Poor answer. There are very few that use Outlook on an iphone. Outlook is NOT the default mail program.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Poor display on iphone 10

Hello @AUVSICC,

We apologize for your experience. This is a current issue that Outlook is looking to get fixed. Are you receiving any other mobile display issues with a different email client as well? If so, please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing in the other email client on your mobile device so we can do further research. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.