cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GDPR Template

CTCT Employee

Re: Re: GDPR Template

Hi @PattyA58,

We apologize for any frustration. Please let us know if there's anything in particular regarding GDPR that we can assist you with. Also, our blog post does contain more specific details about what Constant Contact is doing to comply.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Re: GDPR Template

I have this problem too. How do I find and then collate the information to show me who has clicked to 'keep receiving emails?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @PeterR632,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. To find and collect the information for who has clicked to keep receiving emails, click on the Reporting tab located at the top of the screen. Then, scroll down to the GDPR template and click on the Click Through Rate number. To the top right of that column section, you will see the Display option. Make sure to set it to Contacts. Then, to the top right of that screen you will see Export. Once you export the data, you will see in the file which contacts have given expressed permission. For more information on exporting click rates, please click here. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

Subscribing - link set-up and sign-ups

Where can I check that my GDPR link (subscribing) is working and where can I retrieve the information of those who have subscribed? 

Tags (2)

Re: Subscribing - link set-up and sign-ups

Hi @First-NameL1885

That's a great question. I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to track the clicks for your GDPR Confirmation.  At this time there is no reporting other than through your contact's permission status. As a work around we suggest exporting Express Permission contacts with the "Updated At" column. This export will help give some insight to the customer, however all clicks may not be from the GDPR template, or from the same time frame. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this feature not being available and have tracked this feature request in your account as well.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

i want to add thee GDPR subscribe consent to ne newsletter

I would like to add the exact text from block that is in the GDPR template (see below) into my newsletter to make sure everyone who receives my newsletter gets a final chance to give me "express" consent. Is there a way to add that block to an existing newsletter?

thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 6.20.45 AM.png

Re: i want to add thee GDPR subscribe consent to ne newsletter

Hi @WIEGOW

Thank you for reaching out to our Community about your GDPR template! I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to insert an action block like this into your emails. I apologize this is not feature that is available. I have submitted your feedback on this in your account in the meantime as changes are still being made to help keep accordance with GDPR. More information on these changes and updates can be found here.

Frankie P.

Tags (3)
Regular Visitor

Template privacy notice and statements. On this page you will find various template documents to help you prepare for GDPR together with links to notes.

Tags (2)

Hi @user51666

We're happy to hear information in this thread has been helpful for you! Please let us know if you have any questions as you're working in your account. 

Frankie P.