cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

GLITCH: images do not stay the size that we set it to

Highlighted
Contributor

GLITCH: images do not stay the size that we set it to

This is a glitch that happens randomly, but often. 

When we upload an image and make it bigger (big enough to fulfill the 600 pixel width) it does not always save at the 600 pixel wdith. It gets a little bit smaller, but noticeable enough that it messes up the email. 

1st picture shows you that there are 3 images (padding is added just to separate the images)
email screenshot for CC feedback 1.jpg

2nd picture shows you the result after it is saved and refreshed/tested. email screenshot for CC feedback 2.jpg

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: GLITCH: images do not stay the size that we set it to

Hi @NeilE53,

Thanks for reaching out about this! We're sorry your images aren't staying the width you're selecting. We'd definitely like to take a closer look and see what's going on. Please email us at 

social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username, the name of the email campaign, the name of the image, the email client you are testing it to (i.e. Outlook, Yahoo, etc.), and a reference to this post so we can further troubleshoot. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.