cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a JsonParseException error. My Email campaign won't load for me to edit

Highlighted

Getting a JsonParseException error. My Email campaign won't load for me to edit

Getting a JsonParseException error. My Email campaign won't load for me to edit. I have no clue what to do next. Is there a way to retreive the original file. We spent so much time on it and there's no way for me to find out where it is....

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Getting a JsonParseException error. My Email campaign won't load for me to edit

Hi @AntiquitiesCA

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I'm sorry for the problem you are encountering with receiving the error message while trying to get into your campaign. It sounds like it may be a browser issue. Can you try it in another browser or follow the instructions here to clear your browsing history and then relaunch Constant Contact and see if it allows you in. If this doesn't resolve your issue, can you please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, the username on your account, the name of the email you are trying to edit, the browser used and a screenshot of the error message please and we can take a deeper look at the issue. Also, you can always reach back out to us here if you need any further assistance. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!