cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a ! mark over the padlock icon in address bar, as if our sign-up page is not secure

Highlighted

Getting a ! mark over the padlock icon in address bar, as if our sign-up page is not secure

Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Getting a ! mark over the padlock icon in address bar, as if our sign-up page is not secure

Hi @LindaH10

I apologize you're getting that exclamation point when viewing your sign up form. I took a look at both of the sign up forms in your account and was not able to replicate what you're describing. Which browser are you using, and is this browser up to date? Have you tried a different browser or a private/incognito window? Are you getting any other messaging as well? Having these details can help us troubleshoot further for you. Please feel free to respond to this post with your answers. If you wanted to continue this conversation privately you can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.